The Power of Community
At Kindred, we know that people – working together – have the power to create school communities that are equitable and just. We see this every day through the transformative work happening across our network of partner schools.
Meet Peggy, Victor, and MScott:
Three people who are transforming their schools into the just communities our caregivers and students deserve. Please donate today to help us continue to harness the power of caregivers, working in partnership with school staff and leaders, to create school communities where everyone can thrive.
Your support matters more than ever. Please donate what you can and share our campaign with others. Every dollar you donate means another conversation to promote equity and justice.
Every dollar makes a difference!
- $5,000 provides leadership training and coaching for caregivers
- $2,000 sponsors our school leader learning community program
- $500 covers one (1) school’s alumni program participation
- $500 pays for six months of online access for caregiver and school staff participants
- $25 covers a meal for caregiver and school staff participants